Interior designer Marisa Wilson can make your home look magazine-worthy for the holidays — and you don’t have to lift a finger.
- Her holiday decorating package is $950. “I will do the actual styling, hanging, arranging, whatever is needed,” Wilson said.
Why it matters: Seasonal to-do lists can be overwhelming. But if you’ve got a little extra cash, outsourcing holiday tasks is the ultimate luxury.
How it works: Wilson will take inventory of the holiday decor you already own and work with you to develop a design plan.
- If needed/wanted, she’ll source new holiday decor based on your budget, too.
- She’ll style and install the decorations (interior only; no exterior decor).
Of note: Wilson has decorated for several clients in the past, but this is the first year her design services are open to the public.
The $950 fee includes the consultation, styling and labor. She’ll decorate your mantle, create a tablescape, set up holiday vignettes in key areas and even decorate your tree if you want.
- “Utilizing this service does not mean buying all new decorations,” Wilson said.
- She likes to use fresh greenery, fruit and stems in her holiday designs, which will need to be purchased separately.
- “Other than that you may have enough in your home already,” she said.
Details: The deadline to purchase is Nov. 11. You can email Wilson ([email protected]) or use this form.
Other holiday outsourcing ideas: